Tuesday, March 10, 2009

upgrades

Well, ugly pink carpet is GONE in the living room & has been replaced with laminate flooring. Painting is coming along. Our bedroom is now only half pink.

We spent three days/two nights there this weekend. We moved both beds in and the weather was warm so it was quite comfortable. So comfortable, in fact, neither Jeff nor I wanted to come back! It will be quite an adjustment to get used to transitioning between farms & city life. I have many thoughts on this rolling around. They need synthesis, and they don't belong on this blog. They are lil' grapes fodder.

For now, pictures! Kathryn and her family came up Monday to help us with our floors. Nana & Angie & Lillie also came, but I didn't get any pics then. It was too busy, and they were there for a very short time.

And as I was leaving, I started snapping pics of the changes inside & darn it, the camera ran out of battery power. I thought I got one (great) shot of the new floors -- the lighting was beautiful -- but wouldn't you know it, the last shreds of power took the shot, but apparently didn't save it to the card. Rats!

Next time....

Fun Times!

Elizabeth & Joanna



Mary Kathryn builds a rocky road



Sydney and David assess a very important situation



ATV rides...woo-hoo!



Angry Times

The all-too-familiar face that makes Mama move



Relaxing Times








1 comment:

Caroline said...

What are you sleeping on right now? The king?
I am still wanting the inside shots. That stinks that the camera went out.

C