So, that said, you'll see the new title up above. Jeff and I are both rather attached to this name, which I threw out on a whim a few months ago in some random rant about Monsanto. I didn't know it would stick! We're already planning some sort of sign for the front of our property to christen it with its name (and announce our GMO-hating selves).
And with no further ado, here are some of my favorites from Caroline & family's recent visit:
Caid and Sassy tell it like it is

Slowfie, as in, when Jeff and Sassy ride the ATV, "What's wrong Sofie, why you so slow? Slowfie! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Caid is a gorgeous farm boy

One of the men

Heirloom sunset
1 comment:
I love the pictures. I also love the name, it is very fitting. I promise to write you back tomorrow. Things are getting back to normal here - I think : )
Love, C
Post a Comment